Training and Information
Now that you have some Young Living Therapeutic Essential Oil products, how do you use them?
Whenever a need arises there are a few resources I turn to…
The Essential Oil Desk Reference is my most valuable resource. I own a copy of the 4th and 5th editions of this reference book. It is available as a pocket reference, an online tool, or a full size easy to update binder manual. This comprehensive book features information on essential oil safety, historical and Biblical uses of essential oils, and a chapter discussing over 300 different health topics along with recommended essential oils and blends. To purchase, just go to Life Science Publishers website: http://www.lifesciencepublishers.com/ You may find other books, videos and resources of value while you’re there, too.
A Few Online Resources
When looking for answers to needs that arise, I recommend you access more than one source. Also, you’ll want to keep in mind that what works for one person, may not always work for everyone. Each of our bodies are so uniquely created, we must find the remedy that works not only for our body type and chemistry, but for our lifestyle as well. Some websites to check include:
- Oil-Testimonials.com – success stories from folks just like you and me! It requires a registration of your email address and name. But they never send emails or spam, it’s just to protect the integrity of the site.
- Family Essential Oils – Laura introduced me to Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. She is very knowledgeable with several year’s experience using Young Living products.
- YL Momentum Team – our “upline” of leaders in Young Living provide great resources.
- Facebook pages! There are several worth “liking” to keep you informed.
- Young Living Essential Oils Company Page
- Family Essential Oils
- YL90 Plan – they emphasize sharing your experiences with others.
- The Slique Experience – my page for encouragement in Young Living’s Weight Management Regimen
- Enjoy Life – my Facebook page for sharing stories and posting questions about using Young Living Products.
And finally, I am always glad to help – so please contact me!